Google My Business just got better with v3 of the API
Google just released a new version of the Google My Business API (v3) containing a number of useful features. With v3 of the API Google continues to offer new and powerful tools to help companies reach and interact with customers at the local level.
- Better interaction with customers by reading and responding to all your Google reviews (instead of just the top 5) from one place
- Add new attributes to further describe your location such as additional payment types, parking availability, or special offerings like "brunch" and more...
- Find and remove duplicate locations for your local branches
- Select which photos to show in initial searches
- Easily add new account managers and transfer locations between accounts enabling local representatives to manage only the appropriate accounts
We are implementing all the updates to the PinMeTo platform as we speak.